Please read this before registering for classes.
- Each session of classes is $45 (for all age groups) due 2/2/18.
- Your child is NOT officially registered until you receive a confirmation email regarding their acceptance (we are on a first-come, first-served basis).
- Due to limited space your child will only be allowed to participate in 1 session, please DO NOT register for more than one.
- Please register each child separately.
- Only send a check if you have received a CONFIRMATION EMAIL from Ms Sue: firstname.lastname@example.org
- There are No Refunds.
- Checks should made out to AVALON PARK & PRESERVE, then sent to:
Avalon Park & Preserve
c/o Sue Wahlert
200 Harbor Road
Stony Brook, NY 11790
Your child is NOT officially registered until you receive a confirmation email regarding your child’s acceptance (we are on a first-come, first-served basis).
Contact Ms Sue: email@example.com with any questions or concerns.
Spring 2018 Seedlings Registration will be done in age segments beginning Monday 1/22
at 7pm as follows:
Tenderfoot Toddlers (new walkers up to 2.5 years)
Sticks Stones and Stories (3-5 years)
Monday, January 22 beginning at 7:00 p.m.
Natural Patterns Kindergarten
Natural Patterns Grades 1 & 2
Natural Patterns Grades 3 & 4
Tuesday, January 23 beginning at 7:00 p.m.
Connections Grades 5 & 6
Inspirations Grade 7
Wednesday, January 24 beginning at 7:00 p.m.